Advertisement

How To Stay CONSISTENT in your Quiet Time | Strengthen Your Spirit

How To Stay CONSISTENT in your Quiet Time | Strengthen Your Spirit Have you been working on your consistency with your quiet time but you keep finding there are things that keep stopping you from sitting down and ready your bible everyday?

In this video I give you my best tips for how to stick to your quiet time with God. These are practical tips and trick that will help you stay consistent with your daily bible reading.

Thanks for watching!

Christian Living:


❤ SOCIAL MEDIA ❤
I N S T A G R A M:
P I N T E R E S T:


❤ TEAMI BLENDS ❤

10% OFF: COLEY16
I'm a partner with TeaMi Blends! I am new to the program but I want to offer you 10% OFF your order! I do get commission off this code but you also gain as well. Spread the Love. One cup of tea at a time.

___

Phil. 4:13
"I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me

christian living,bible reading,quiet@time,quiet time,black minimalist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments