Advertisement

I found out the reason why my airsoft revolver is inaccurate

I found out the reason why my airsoft revolver is inaccurate I found out the reason why my airsoft revolver is inaccurate. And unfortunately I can't solve it because any change to a license free airsoft replica is illegal in The Netherlands.

This is a minus 0,08 joule airsoft gun, because you need a license in my country for airsoft replica's which shoot harder then 0,08 joule.


#Shootingsports #Marksmanship #Problemfound

Problem,Problems,Inaccurate,I found,Found,Airsoft,Cheap,Cheap airsoft,Found the problem,Problem solving,Probleem gevonden,Probleem,Reden gevonden,Onnauwkeurig,Onnauwkeurigheid,Replica,Replica's,Airsoft replica,New video,Video,Videos,Marksmanship,Shooting sports,Schietsport,Shooting sport,Goedkoop,Probleem oplossing,Probleem vinden,Problem finding,Revolver,Handgun,Interesting,Learnful,Learningful,Leervol,Learning,Physics,Reason,Reason found,2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments