Advertisement

most embarrassing sneeze experience ever | public restroom | READ DESCRIPTION

most embarrassing sneeze experience ever | public restroom | READ DESCRIPTION I was in the store when I began to sneeze, so I began recording, thats when I realized these sneezes were very strong and I headed for the restroom where I could let my loud sneeze out in peace. I did, then realized there were others in there (so embarrassing) I then heard the door open and close and assumed everyone had left - besides, my sneezes are naturally very loud and I couldn't stand to keep stifling them (it only makes me sneeze more) so then someone BLESSED ME which was very very embarrassing to say the least, the fit subsided after that thankfully (of course when I was finally alone) lol whats your most embarrassing sneeze story, let me know down below as well as any requests

DESCRIPTION

Post a Comment

0 Comments