Advertisement

Philodendron Soil Mixture | Chunky Homemade Mix πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘Œ

Philodendron Soil Mixture | Chunky Homemade Mix πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘Œ Hey everyone ! In this video, I am sharing with y’all a rather chunky soil mixture that I am making completely myself, that was recommended in a video by Kaylee Ellen, specifically for Philodendrons but other plants such as calathea thrive in it as well. I am tweaking the mixture just a tad, but for the most part it is the same. I also “eyeballed” the amount I used of everything, so feel free to add more or less of whatever you would prefer ☺️ This is my first time ever mixing my own soil with individual items so we are learning together ! Below I will list everything I used and the amount. Thanks for watching and be sure to let me know in the comments if you have used it or plan to or what your favorite soil mixture is ! You can find all of the items I used on amazon. Love you guys 🌡🌱😘


**Philodendron Soil Mixture
•4 qt organic Coconut Coir
•8 qt Orchid Potting mix
•5 lb bag of worm castings
•1-2 oz of organic activated charcoal powder
•4 qt perlite
•10% Sphagnum Pete Moss (roughly, and in comparison to rest of mix)

#philodendron #houseplantcollection #plantfam #philosoilmix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments