Advertisement

RAIDING Pick Your Part To SAVE My Scion xB

RAIDING Pick Your Part To SAVE My Scion xB After returning this 2005 Scion xB to stock, we found lots of little issues and things that I just had to fix. It drove pretty well but one shock was missing parts, the exhaust still needed help, and the oil pan was leaking like a sieve from hitting things. Now that it's raised up the oil pan hitting things isn't a concern so we're putting a new one on. We're putting back the power steering, breathing life back into the ABS, fixing the exhaust and so many other small issues to make this car right again.

Buy Liquid Ice Energy Drink On Amazon:
Shop Motul:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Common Questions:

What motorcycle do I ride? A few. Ducati 1198, Honda Goldwing, Honda Grom, Honda Ruckus

What do I do for a living? Make YouTube videos.

Can you wheelie? No, I suck.

Are you fast? Sort of. I suck mostly though.

Where can I keep up with you off the bike?

Instagram: WatchJRGo

Facebook: WatchJRGo (or JRGo, FB hates my branding)

Do you go to school? College, for 2 classes.

Why do you ride so dangerously? What do mean? I was doing 25.

Do you go to the track? Of course, hopefully there will be videos in the future.

Do you play video games? No, but I might stream N64 Goldeneye at some point. Twitch: WatchJRGo

Are you afraid the police will watch your videos and arrest you? Something something evidence something something warrants and due process of law

#ScionXB #Stance #CarFlip

Scion,XB,Scion XB,Toaster Car,Box Car,Toyota,JDM,TYC Taillights,Stanced,Slammed,Static Scion XB,Cambergang,Unpimp Ze Auto,1st Gen Scion XB,Hatchback,5 Door Hatchback,Toyota bB,Toyota Rukus,1NZ-FE Engine,1.5L 4 Cylinder,Never Stance,What Stance Does To Your Car,Here's Why You Should NEVER Stance Your Car,Stanced Scion xB,Destance,Stock Suspension,LKQ,Salvage Yard,

Post a Comment

0 Comments