Advertisement

Relaxing Cake Mukbang | Eating Cake with My Hands

Relaxing Cake Mukbang | Eating Cake with My Hands Hi friends! Today I'm indulging in this decadent Strawberry Short cake. Come relax with me! Thanks for being here and enjoy!

Follow me on Instagram:

If you'd like to help support my channel, here's my Tip Jar:
PayPal.com: FitToBeEaten@gmail.com
***Leave me a note if you would like a shoutout in my video for helping me make these mukbangs possible. I appreciate you so much!***

For Business Inquires, you may contact me here:
FitToBeEaten@gmail.com

Thank you for watching & have a wonderful day!!!

#cakeeating
#eatingwithhands
#cakemukbang

mukbang,asmr,asmr mukbang,cake mukbang,cake eating,cake eating asmr mukbang,eating cake with hands,eating with hands,cake eating with hands,strawberry cake,cake eating show,cake eating asmr,messy eating,cake mukbang asmr,mukbang big bites,dessert mukbang,cake,eating with hands asmr,popular videos,most popular asmr foods,most popular asmr,most popular mukbang,funny mukbang,story time,relaxing mukbang,

Post a Comment

0 Comments