Advertisement

Spent Hours Trying To Find The Perfect Start in UnderMine

Spent Hours Trying To Find The Perfect Start in UnderMine If you start with the right powerups you can find a lot of artifacts through your run and become pretty overpowered by the end. This was my goal.. Using this knowledge I simply repeat the first floor again and again and again until I found the right powerups to start off with. I was mostly looking for gold boosts and treasure bonuses to help me find more powerups along the way. I find a few new secrets and hidden things and even manage to defeat the final boss on the harder mode. This time I made it look easy. UnderMine gameplay with my commentary as always!

UnderMine -

df,dangerouslyfunny,dangerously,funny,undermine,pc,undermine bosses,gameplay,dangerously funny,Spent Hours Trying To Find The Perfect Start,undermine gameplay,undermine secrets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments