Advertisement

The tragic reason why Van Dijk decided to have 'Virgil' printed on his jersey | Oh My Goal

The tragic reason why Van Dijk decided to have 'Virgil' printed on his jersey | Oh My Goal Virgil van Dijk is a beast. The Dutchman is on course to win the 2019 Ballon d’Or at the expense of players like Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

He may be living the dream, but Virgil van Dijk had a very complicated childhood. It’s because of these family issues that he has “Virgil” rather than “Van Dijk” printed on his jersey...

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,van dijk,virgil van dijk,van dijk jersey,van dijk nickname,van dijk story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments