Advertisement

4 Tips for Picking REITS | Dividend Income from Real Estate Investment Trusts

4 Tips for Picking REITS | Dividend Income from Real Estate Investment Trusts Now, I go over 4 key factors when investing in dividend income reits or real estate investment trusts. Anyone thinking of buying a reit should serious consider these tips before making a purchase.

See below for timestamps:
00:36 Tip 1
3:02 Tip 2
5:42 Tip 3
6:39 Tip 4
8:34 Most Important Number


--
Subscribe to me (Leon Lam) here👉
Access the 2019 Secret Guide to Finding Your Passion for FREE👉
Access Facebook/YouTube in China👉
Follow me on Instagram here👉

--
I am passionate for learning, education and the mindsets and skills needed for a successful and fulfilling life. Unfortunately, most of this is not taught in high school or university, so I want to dedicate this channel to creating must watch videos for young adults and youth to learn the lessons you should've learned in school.

Born in Hong Kong and raised in Vancouver, I got my business degree before becoming an international school business teacher. With another education degree, I went teaching in China in 2016 and am passionate for teaching life lessons in school that make learning in the classroom relevant again for students.

In my spare time, I loves to go eating, and watch a good movie.

Follow me on Instagram here:

leon,lam,real estate investment trusts,real estate investment trust,reit investing,what is a reit,investing in reits,dividend stocks,reits explained,reit investing 2019,real estate investment trusts (reits),real estate investment trust canada,reit investing canada,real estate investing strategies,dividend,investing in reits canada,investing in reits for income,dividend investing,how to start investing in reits,reits investing,reit stocks,reit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments