Advertisement

ADLEY PRINCESS MAKEOVER!! Surprise Disney Date and Magic Salon to become Merida! (Disneyland)

ADLEY PRINCESS MAKEOVER!! Surprise Disney Date and Magic Salon to become Merida! (Disneyland) Disney Land helped my Princess Dreams come true!!

Let's be friends!! --

HEY EVERYBODY!! We're still at Disney Land and it's so much fun!! We are going on all the rides and having a lot of fun!! One thing we see a lot of is princesses walking around the park and I want to become one!! My mom and Dad surprised me with a princess makeover at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!! There you get to pick out a princess and then a fairy godmother turns you into that princess!! I chose Merida because she has the same hair like me and she has 3 little bear brothers and I have a Niko Bear Brother!! First I had to get dressed up in her green dress and then my godmother turned me into Merida!! I got my hair done, my fingers got painted with pixie dust, and I got special makeup to make me look like her! After I turned into a princess I had a special meeting with some of my favorite princesses Ariel and Cinderella!! I loved every second of this day!!

my last video - PAW PATROL HIDE N SEEK!! Mighty Pups help find hidden animals with Adley and Dad! (ultimate new toy)


my dad's last video - Surprising Adley with DiSNEYLAND! Niko on Rides, Kids meet Disney Princesses, Ultimate Best Day Ever


Bye vlog *pshhhhh*

adley,shonduras,bibbidi bobbidi boutique,merida,best day ever,play date,surprise date,secret surprise,surprise,underwater date,grandma,playground,surprise date night,routine,ultimate baby toy room,she makes a mess,manicure,nail salon for kids,painting nails,pretend play,family fun,disneyland,family vacation,niko bear,baby brother,ultimate family vacation,disney,princesses,amusment park,

Post a Comment

0 Comments