Advertisement

All Over the Place. My Birthday Gift to Myself

All Over the Place.  My Birthday Gift to Myself 💖Share this video:

I made this vlog months ago and stopped halfway which explains the poor editing. No music, No transitions. Its a bit of a mess But I think it shows where I was during that period of time. It was my Birthday and I was going through so many emotions. Feeling blessed for everything I have but also overwhelmed with all the changes.

Thankful for everything and I'm trying to get better with handling change in my life. Especially thankful for my husband whom I have a very playful relationship with. We keep things interesting and have a ton of fun together.

I decided Vlogging has been good for me. It was not easy to upload this vlog but I have vowed to show the good and the bad through the process of being a practice owner so here it is. Sometimes life gets to be a lot. Do what you need to do and stay grateful for what you have.

Thank you to everyone during my hiatus. This one wasn't spectacular but its a huge piece of the journey and i'll be back at full energy levels soon. Planning to vlog Japan next. Cheers!



👋Subscribe to my video to get more insights into the life of a dentist

Shop my favorite things on Amazon:
📚To Get My eBook "Instagram Marketing for the Modern Dentist" ||
👩🏻‍⚕️My Favorite Whitecoat : Rebecca Slim Fit ||
💄Join me on Influenster:

📱MY OTHER SOCIALS:
🌟Instagram:
🖥Website:
🦷My Practice:

📸Equipment:
Camera: Canon g7x Mark ii
Editing Software: Final Cut Pro
Music from :

💌Contact me: ig.joycethedentist@gmail.com

Joycethedentist,dentists who vlog,newport beach dentist,behind the scenes private practice,staffing in a dental practice,remodeling our home in huntingon beach,doing nothing on my birthday,the gift of relaxation,veuve clicquot champagne,deeply appreciating my blessings,life is not always easy,dentist life vlog,keeping it real vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments