Advertisement

Can't Seem to Control | #SamCrossland

Can't Seem to Control | #SamCrossland My main bone of contention with myself has always been my voice, I've never been quite good at controlling it, sometimes it sounds pleasant, other times nasally, and sometimes just simply EXTRA and obnoxious. But I can't help having a weird voice, it's just part of me, and all I can do is lean into it and keep on improving. I figure, David Byrne has a weird voice, and the talking heads are one of the biggest bands in the world. So, I figure I have a good chance.

Do you have a weird voice? Is there an aspect of music you struggle with? let me know in the comments!!

Spotify:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter: @Crozzlowjr
Venmo: @Sam-Crossland

marc rebillet,loop daddy,louis cole,sam crossland,fender,chance the rapper,chicago,dz records,shibuya tyson,loop station,boss rc 500,loop pedal,akai mpx 8,yamaha,microkorg,volfpeck,bloom,twin peaks,flaming lips,improvise music,john mayer,guitar lessons,

Post a Comment

0 Comments