Advertisement

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled - The Online Racer Highlight: Twilight Tour Missing

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled - The Online Racer Highlight: Twilight Tour Missing Want more CTR Nitrofueled? Show me! Help me by doing these 5 things: LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE & CLICK THE BELL! It all helps to my benefit! Want to support the channel? Consider supporting me on Patreon! All it takes is $1 a month!

JapanCodeSupply sponsors this video & channel! Head to www.japancodesupply.com & use the codeword "MegaNG" to save $3 off orders over $50.

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
The Online Racer Highlight: Twilight Tour Missing

Playlist:
Like Goal: 15 (Want the next part? Help us reach the goal!)

This happened during my recording of Episode 1 and when I was racing, I noticed everything went well until something happened. Yeah. Half the track went missing. I'm not kidding. Don't take my word for it. It just happened and I'm simply... wtf. Jeez louise.

And yeah, I don't know how it happened but if anything, Activision and Beenox should just fix the game so it doesn't happen again. It happened during online.

#crashteamracing #ctrnitrofueled #carnival

* * *

Wonder what else I have up my sleeves? Follow me at the links below!

Support Me on Patreon:
Want to contribute? Donate here:
Discord: Contact me via business e-mail for the link.
Facebook:
Twitter:
Twitch:
Google+:
WordPress:

crash team racing nitro-fueled,the online racer highlight,twilight tour missing,ctr nitro-fueled,crash,team,racing,nitro,fueled,the,online,racer,highlight,twilight tour,twilight,tour,missing,activision,beenox,

Post a Comment

0 Comments