Advertisement

DON’T WANNA SETTLE || ORIGINAL SONG

DON’T WANNA SETTLE || ORIGINAL SONG ENJOY xx
Like, Comment & Subscribe-

Verse 1:
He has a nice face
Oh yes he does
His words so smooth
His hands fit like a glove

Oh, but something don’t seem right
It’s like every night is another fight

Chorus:
I don’t, I don’t
I don’t wanna lie to you
Your dark motives
Yeah I see right through you

I don’t, I don’t know how far you wanna go
But I don’t wanna settle

This is my life
Yeah I know my worth
Apologize
But I still get hurt

Your maturity seems very low
And I don’t wanna settle

Verse 2:
Let me tell you about those eyes
They can hypnotize you
Don’t let them misguide you
No!

And he thinks he’s loving me right
But I know the love of Jesus which gives me more reason to say

[CHORUS]

Bridge:
I - I don’t wanna hurt feelings but I say this for a reason
I gatta let you go
And I’ll escape while my heart is still beating
Please don’t catch feelings
I gatta let you know [2x]

[CHORUS]

09.25.19©

Did y’all notice my guitar wasn’t tuned? That one string just had to act up lol- We’ll get it next time though ;)

#saynototoxicrelationships #sayyestowholeness

ORIGINAL

Post a Comment

0 Comments