Advertisement

FREEFIRE LIVE🔴🔴🔴#ROAD TO GLOBAL#ADVANCED GAMEPLAY

FREEFIRE LIVE🔴🔴🔴#ROAD TO GLOBAL#ADVANCED GAMEPLAY #DURecorder #FreeFire #live
hi guys welcome to my stream.
Its me FAB INDRO and welcome to my channel FAB INDRO GAMING . Follow my tips and tricks videos and apply them in d game and improve ur skills in dis season . Jai hind 😍

FAB INDRO device : oneplus6
Game uid :276479486
262908154

FAB FIFTY 1 GUILD ID -63729034
FABFIFTY 2 GUILD ID - 69633799
FABFIFTY 3 GUILD ID - 63958898

GUILD REQURMENTS- GLOBAL/GRAND MASTER/10+KD/1500+AVG DAMAGE IN RANK SQUAD.
If u r having 1 of the above then u can apply for the FAB FIFTY FAMILY

Download Nimo tv app-

Follow me on Nimo tv -

follow me on Instagram :

follow my facebook page -

share my channel with all your freefire friends-


FABSHOT TIPS AND TRICKS PART 1 -

FABSHOT TIPS AND TRICKS PART 2 -

FABSHOT TIPS AND TRICKS PART 3 -

SHORT RANGE TIPS AND TRICKS -

Live stream your amazing moments via DU Recorder . Share games, movies, TV shows and matches with more people:
Android:
iOS:

GAMEPLAY

Post a Comment

0 Comments