Advertisement

Halloween 2018 Sequel Concept Video - Fan Art

Halloween 2018 Sequel Concept Video - Fan Art NOTE: This was supposed to be a full live AMA show, but the audio cut out for 10 minutes once we got to the Q&A. So, I edited the video down to showcase the concept art sent in to me by viewers in regards to my sequel concept idea for Halloween 2018.

➡️Halloween 2018 Sequel Concept Idea Video:


➡️Halloween 2018 Sequel Concept Analysis Video:



➡️Dylan's New Nightmare Indiegogo:


It's Me Billy Facebook Page:
➡️

Support The Channel On Patreon
➡️

Follow Me On Twitter:
➡️

Follow me on Facebook:
➡️

Follow me on Instagram
➡️

Merchandise Shop:
➡️

Official Website:
➡️

IMDb:
➡️

Dave McRae
The VoiceMann Studios
3-3221 Derry Road West
PO BOX 13566
Mississauga Ontario Canada
L5N 8G5

NOTE: If Shipping From The US. Please Ship VIA USPS (United States Postal Service)

Horror,Horror Movies,Dave McRae,Michael Myers,Concept Art,Halloween 2018,

Post a Comment

0 Comments