Advertisement

HOW TO ACCESSORIZE YOUR LOCS, FAUX LOCS AND BRAIDS |Decorate Under 100 Bob ($1)

HOW TO ACCESSORIZE YOUR LOCS, FAUX LOCS AND BRAIDS |Decorate Under 100 Bob ($1) #decorateunder100 #accessorizelocs #fauxlocs #500bob #under$5
Hi guys! In today’s video, I share some cheap accessories that you can use on your locs, faux locs or braids. I got most of them for under 100 bob ($1). They are easily available in the streets of Nairobi.
One of the things that helps me take my protective style from 0 to 100 is the type of accessories that I use. I hope this video will be helpful. Enjoy! :)


LIST OF ACCESORIES MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO:
1. Barrel Clip - Super Cosmetics (Koinange Street Branch)
2. Gold Thread – Natural Hair Kenya, Sasa Mall, Moi Avenue.
3. Tiny Rings – Super Cosmetics (Koinange Street Branch)
4. Connector Chain – Bracelet that was gifted
5. Long Spiral Beaded Ring – Dubois Road Shops


Let's be friends
Blog:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

If you’ve read along this far, I’d like to say that I appreciate you. Thanks for watching! Keep growing, keep smiling. :)

faux locs hairstyles,darling Kenya,darling kenya latest braids,lightweight faux locs,easy jumbo faux locs tutorial,njerie gitau,njeri gitau,natural hair youtubers Kenya,goddess locs,faux locs,bohemian locs,spritz locs,protective hairstyles,rainy season protective hairstyle,kenyan youtuber,protective styles,faux locs tutorial,accessorizing faux locs,easy diy hair accessories,accessories under 100,accessories under 5,under 100 bob,decorating locs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments