Advertisement

How to find a WW2 minefield . AMAZING precise !

How to find a WW2 minefield . AMAZING precise ! How do one find a WW2 minefield ?
Let me show you how.

Links if you would like to support my work :



Check out my supporters giveway video in the beginning of each month. Beautiful WW2 dioramas for my supporters.

My WW2 exploring gear :

My metaldetecting gear :
Makro Kruzer Multi detector
Nokta pin pointer
Makro KR 40 coil
Makro KR 13 coil
Makro/ Nokta waterproof headphones


My underwater exploration gear:
Gladius Mini ROV ( just a fantastic tool )


My underground explorer flashligh gear ;
Olight M2R Warrior ( you cant destroy it )
Olight X7R Marrauder ( mother of all flashlights and insane bright light )
Olight HS2 ( headlamp , very powerful )
www.Olightworld.com

Outdoor adventure,ww2historyhunter,Urbex,Urban discovery,history secrets,did you know ?,what is inside ?,WOW we found..,metaldetecting,metaldetectingww2,If no one had recorded it,German,Sniper,WW2 Sniper,ww2 discovery,minefield,Atlantic Wall,MG42,MG34,German Panzer,D-day beach,machine gun bunker,German mines,German minefield,mines found,

Post a Comment

0 Comments