Advertisement

I Believe A Starting Speech Is Needed - Titanfall 1 - Frontier Defense

I Believe A Starting Speech Is Needed - Titanfall 1 - Frontier Defense I see more and more that don't seem to be prepared for this mode. In TF1, I think I'm gonna get on the mic every time whether they need it or not to straight-up talk the basics to them before the match really gets started... Simple things like, "YOUR NUMBER IS AT THE BOTTOM LEFT. REMEMBER IT AS THAT'S WHAT I'M GONNA CALL YOU BY!" lol... I typically don't get frustrated. If I have to get on the mic to do call-outs, I'll not be happy with your location on the map in the first place. I actually don't care what your loadout is too much. Your location is everything. Even if you are not a good shot or don't have a decent plan once you are there. In other words...If you are there, you did your part no matter what. If I call you out and you ignore/don't respond, I'll be a bit ticked.

The example here, even though you guys can't hear my voice, is as follows:
Round 1 - I'm warming up from cold, but still have a plan. G2 forces my aim to improve (preparing for Titanfall mostly) Damage to harvester is due to everyone's poor plan or lack of firepower.
Round 2 - #4 took his time getting out to help with the Motars and I don't know what #1 is doing. #3 likely wasn't prepped to deal with the spectres by himself (acceptable damage).
Round 3 - #1 left game. Now I'm on the mic. They LEFT THEIR TITANS JUST AS THE NUKES CAME IN AND RAN PAST ALL INFANTRY! #4 ...death by Grunt melee... I'm now left to deal with the front-line and the escaped grunts. Extended nuke eject took me out by chance and now we were left with no backup defending the front-line. Major unacceptable damage has occurred. #4 locations are generally acceptable.
Round 4 - ....All byyyyy myyyy seeeelllf...in the back... I'm just expecting the harvester's death....then #3 and #4 replace me out there! Woohoo! Progress! lol... too little too late.
Round 4, try 2 - Salvage-only operation. Do what I can. Maybe it'll happen this time.

Warfrog101,MVP,Titanfall,Legend,Legends,Frontier,Defense,Xbox,One,Xb1,Kit,Stim,Archer,Rocket,Wingman,Elite,Angry,Wall,Of,Meat,Aegis,Arc Grenade,Relic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments