Advertisement

I Flew Emirates First Class and It Was Insane! | Noah Schnapp

I Flew Emirates First Class and It Was Insane! | Noah Schnapp SUBSCRIBE for NEW videos! ➤

You guys… this was insane. I did jumping jacks in my airline seat! Backstory: I went to Kuwait Comic-Con and they flew me out in Emirates First Class, which is basically a mini-hotel room on a plane! Also, I learned I don’t like caviar.

Follow Me:
INSTAGRAM ➤
TWITTER ➤

About Noah Schnapp:
I’m Noah! When I’m not acting in stuff or in the upside down, I make videos about the fun stuff I do and the places I go! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think, and don’t forget to subscribe!

I Flew Emirates First Class and It Was Insane! | Noah Schnapp


Noah Schnapp

adventure,dubai,emirates,emirates first class,emirates first class a380,emirates first class review,emirates first class suite,first class,netflix,noah schnapp,noah schnapp stranger things,noah schnapp youtube channel,stranger things,stranger things cast,stranger things fan,stranger things fandom,travel,travel essentials,travel questions,travel vlog,vlog,will byers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments