Advertisement

#kaalschamber #newintro New Intro For My Channel |Subscribe For Exciting gameplays And Livestreams|

#kaalschamber #newintro  New Intro For My Channel |Subscribe For Exciting gameplays And Livestreams| Be my patron:



And press the bell icon to never miss an update





I will play with all of you (one by one) and if you don't get a chance to play then have some PATIENCE.



Raid at the Live Chat will be blocked.

No Self Promotion PLEASE! (SORRY)

No Abusive language to the chat or will be blocked

be Respect full to everyone

Follow the rules above then we are all good.



if any wants to buy gta money , rp or anything visit my website to buy :



FOR JOINING OUR DISCORD :



HERE's THE LINK



join our discord:



For Supporting me Guys

HERE's My Paytm : 7014692961



AND PAYPAL :



And remember i didn't steal any scene from anywhere

and thumbnail so dont get offended all material is mine



thank you

for watching



my Facebook ,Instagram and twitter handler are:











thanks for watching !!



my pc specs:



processor: amd ryzen 5 1600 3.7 ghz

Ram : 16 gb Corsair 3000mhz

graphic card : saphire rx 570 4 gb pulse edition oc

storage: 240 gb ssd , 340 gb hdd

Livestreams|

Post a Comment

0 Comments