Advertisement

Lionel Messi talks about his very difficult childhood | Oh My Goal

Lionel Messi talks about his very difficult childhood | Oh My Goal Lionel Messi didn’t have an easy childhood. In 1996, he was diagnosed with a hormone deficiency. It was the start of a real battle for the Argentinian who dreamed of becoming a professional footballer. He faced another complicated challenge when he was scouted and recruited by FC Barcelona: separation from his childhood sweetheart and future wife Antonella Roccuzzo. Lionel Messi survived this complicated childhood. Discover his account in this new video.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,oh my goal messi,oh my goal soccer stories,lionel messi,leo messi,messi,messi la masia,messi childhood,messi barcelona,messi rosario,messi growth treatment,messi growth defect,messi disease,messi hormone deficiency,messi's growth hormone deficiency treatment,messi and pique,messi and pique friendship,messi and pique la masia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments