Advertisement

My 300th Solo Win |NC Vrgz

My 300th Solo Win |NC Vrgz Hey everyone! This is my 300 th solo win. Btw renegade ended and we merged with NC (Nuclear)! That is my home for now. I am still in VG and CNN as well. I might join Instinct later in my career or try to get main team on VG. Thx for watching! Like and subscribe!

vrgz zombsroyale,vrgz,RG Vrgz,best zombsroyale player,zombsgaming,unlegendary noob,nc vrgz,leadbraw,chosen,Samaju98,SamajuGames,Samaju,Blump,13 kill win,highest kill game in zombsroyale,mobile zombsroyale,zombsroyale.io,shellshockers,krunker,boxelder,swarm wars,funny zombsroyale moments,oof,brizzle,free subscribers,free views,best mobile player in zombsroyale,13 kill win in zombsroyale,blayden,the ace,ZCC,ZCC clan squads,zcc zombsroyale,

Post a Comment

0 Comments