Advertisement

NASA let me LAND ON THE SHUTTLE RUNWAY - Cessna 150

NASA let me LAND ON THE SHUTTLE RUNWAY - Cessna 150 I landed the Cessna 150 Aerobat on the Space Shuttle runway! This can only be done with special permission from NASA and is a very rare occaison.

It was an amazing experience and a huge bucket list flight. I'm glad I could record it and share with you all.

Thanks for watching and please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE! :)

MERCH

nasa,space,shuttle,runway,landing,172,aviation,flying,flight,cockpit,launch,flightchops,Beechcraft,stol,florida,titusville,matt,guthmiller,atc,audio,pilot,airplane,crash,aviation101,blue,origin,taildragger,tailwheel,takeoff,spacex,astronaut,ktix,ktts,Canaveral,Apollo,trent,palmer,everydayastronaut,scott,manley,cessna,150,floridaflying,approach,vfr,short,field,jet,top,best,plane,steveo1kineveo,paramotor,aerobatics,air,show,

Post a Comment

0 Comments