Advertisement

@NewEnglandLogger #Logging Whats this channel All about? Watch this and read the description!

@NewEnglandLogger #Logging Whats this channel All about? Watch this and read the description! Check us out @ www.NeLogger.com
Maybe you are new to the channel and want to know what it is about? Well, I made a short little clip with some of the things you can expect to see on this channel. But if you continue reading the video description I will also cover that!

I originally started making videos for youtube for myself, as a way to document some of the things I did in the woods that other people don't always get to see. My thoughts were (Over 6 years ago) that if I ever start a family my sons or daughters could watch this content (if youTube is still relevant) Now it has become more relevant than TV in some cases with the ability to reach people all over the world and the amount of money that is put into online marketing. But since the start i have gained over 2,000 of you awesome people that enjoy some of , or all of my content and it inspires me to do more for everyone and share my "VLOG" for not only my family but all of my followers! So if you like heavy equipment, logging, firewood, nature or just following myself and my family's experiences than be sure to hit that subscribe button if you haven't already! Thank you and enjoy!

logging videos,cut to length,timberpro,forwarder,skidder,logger,lumberjack,Stihl,Forester,2019,channel commercial,Ryan's Equipment,Ryans,logger wade,Ds28c,forwarder logging,Skidding logs,Cutting trees,trees falling,Nature,Outdoors,off-grid living,Firewood splitting,Timberjack,Cat,multitek firewood processor,Feller buncher,John Deere,Husqvarna,395xp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments