Advertisement

Q&A #75 WHAT'S IN THE BOX? A Rolex & Genta Collaboration? How to Dress down Any Watch?

Q&A #75 WHAT'S IN THE BOX? A Rolex & Genta Collaboration? How to Dress down Any Watch? Ian, my video editor, has become a bit of a celebrity on this channel, as many of you have come to appreciate his creativity when it comes to how these videos come together. Today he presents me with a gift, leaving us with the question of: "What's in the box?"

💎 Find your next watch @
🤙 Looking for something specific? Call us @ 215-791-8203

Also in today's video, you'll get to hear my Top 10 Favorite Watches from Audemars Piguet (based on the watches I appreciate from them, not based on their resale value), and you'll also learn about a collaboration between Rolex and Gerald Genta that you might have not known about it. What more? Apparently, I need to retire one of my favorite catch phrases. More on that in the video.
________________________________

Stay tuned to hear my answers to the following questions:

⚙️ What are your personal favorite Top 10 APs?

⚙️ I have in my possession my late father's Rolex Day Date, 36mm gold with the president bracelet and diamond indices. Because it's a family heirloom and because I can't pull off a gold brick, what do you think I should do with it?

⚙️ What is your opinion about the only real limited Rolex watch: King Midas, reference 9630 and 3580. A few months ago, I bought a white gold 3580 after hunting for such a model for many years. Since other Genta creations have seen crazy price increases, do you share my theory that the King Midas is a hidden gem and may have a similar destiny?

💕 BIG THANKS to Ross Johnson, Terry C and Hans M for their questions and comments!
________________________________

⭐ FOLLOW ME HERE

► Instagram:
► Facebook:
► Twitter:

👑 FOLLOW MY COMPANY HERE

▷ Official Site:
► Instagram:
► Facebook:
► Pinterest:

#support
#gift
#future
#rolex
#jewelry
#gold
#pastpresentfuture
#watches
#luxury
#time

WHAT'S IN THE BOX? A Rolex & Genta Collaboration? How to Dress down Any Watch?,How to Dress down Any Watch,rolex genta collaboration,luxury bazaar,roman sharf,roman sharf rolex,rolex,rolex king midas,What's in the Box?,watch,luxury watches,watches,luxury,audemars piguet,luxury life,horology,luxury watches for men,pre owned watches,used luxury watches,watch reviews,watches for sale,what’s on my desk,whats on my desk,womd,luxury haul men,

Post a Comment

0 Comments