Advertisement

Sad! {Personal mega vent}

Sad! {Personal mega vent} I honestly don't know if I should say this bc I feel like this is so dramatic even though it hurts me so much 😞

So um if ur wondering why deecon is in the video it's bc uh it's something between me and her lolol

For deecon? :
Uh hey biotch :(: um sorry it might be a little to dramatic but I might move and I actually might since my mom has been talking about it a lot and that's kinda a reason I left early on Thursday but it's not just bc my mom was to move it's cuz my dad got a job near new York and my mom is sad "all by herself " And she really wants to move and she knows that I don't so she doesn't know yet but it's basically like she's making me choose between u and my friends or family and ik family is supposed to be first but I can't be with out my friendsπŸ˜“so um yeah I might be a little dramatic I srry if I am πŸ™ƒand since I wanna be with my friends more I feel like my mom is mad at me for thinking I don't care about them

Well uh thErE u Go I'm So aNnOyInG πŸ€ͺ

Why do ppl care about me I'm supposed to be all by myself I'm such a bad friend I'm such a bad person ppl are supposed to look at me as a bad person I don't understand :(

I'm annoying why do people even care about me? I'm I that important? :(

(Btw stop fighting it's so annoying I did a video about me talking abt that but I sounded dramatic so I'm like hell no) πŸ™ƒ


I'm srry

vent}

Post a Comment

0 Comments