Advertisement

So... we all hate Gabriel now...

So... we all hate Gabriel now... The 20th episode of Miraculous Monday! If you like this please let me know! I will do it more if you like it! If you have any thoughts about this video or about Miraculous Ladybug then feel free to comment them down below OR say them in our public Discord! We love to hear from you guys!


Miraculous Reddit:





Join our Public Discord!


Follow me on Twitter:


Follow me on Instagram:


Follow me on Amino:


Shop our Merch:


Anime Channel:


Animated Story Channel:


Support me on Patreon:





Music by Approaching Nirvana:


Songs:
Their Story:


Keeps Me Breathing (Instrumental):


Don't (Instrumental):







DISCLAIMER

I do not own any rights to Miraculous Ladybug. All rights belong to Zagtoon.

Miraculous Ladybug,Miraculous,Ladybug,Marinette,miraculous ladybug season 3 finale trailer,Miraculous Ladybug Reddit,Miraculous Ladybug Reddit Reaction,Reddit Reaction,Miraculous Ladybug Meme,miraculous ladybug comic dub,miraculous ladybug reveals identity,chat blanc full episode,chat blanc trailer,chat blanc trailer oficial,chat blanc promo,chat blanc miraculous ladybug,chat blanc release date,chat blanc trailer reaction,lady blanc,Felix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments