Advertisement

storytime: how i became a stripper 😌

storytime: how i became a stripper 😌 I forgot to mention this in the video, but its not all rainbows and sunshine. Working at a club is definitely not for everyone. It can take a toll on you mentally and physically. This video was not made to glamorize and promote this job, but more to talk about what Ive been doing recently and why. You definitely run into some sketchy people so you have to be smart.
P.S. when I was talking about the expenses of becoming a dancer, I was explaining the prices in my city, its different for every city and club.

OUTRO SONG: NUMBERS BY ELYAHU

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
MY SOCIAL MEDIA:
*Instagram: @richelle.knupps


*Twitter: @richelleknupps (no period)


*Snapchat: @richelle.knupps

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
About Me:
Name: Richelle
Age: 20
Camera: Canon G7X Mark ii
Editor: iMovie

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! 🖤🖤

storytime,richelle,knupper,richelle knupper,rara knupps,rara knupps storytime,rara knupps storytimes,cristina villegas,cristina villegas day in the life,nina unrated vlogs,rara knupps high school,rara knupps josh,rara knupps boyfriend,whats in my stripper bag,how i became a stripper,day in the life of a stripper,stripper day in the life,stripper vlog,count with me,stripper 101,strip club,rara knupps grwm,rara knupps reacting to photos of me in high school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments