Advertisement

The 3 Free Apps That Are Important Than University Degrees

The 3 Free Apps That Are Important Than University Degrees Join Fame TV Here;

I finished high school in the year 2004 at the age of 17 and the next thing was to get to the university. Being the great student I was, I wanted to go to one of the best universities in my country but my family members won't let me. Some said that I was not good enough. Others said since I was a sickly boy, traveling a long distance away from home could be dangerous.
Anyways, I ended up in a polytechnic but after 3 years in the polytechnic, I decided that I was never going to continue with anything call schooling, even though everyone I know hates that idea because, in my country, a degree is a god. But in today's video, I'm going to be sharing with you something better and more valuable than degrees and none of them is a secret. If you're new here, consider subscribing so that you won't miss other interesting videos like this.


If you've not subscribed to the Success Secrets TV, kindly subscribe here ...

If you're between the ages of 15 and 40, we invite you to join our new channel, Under40 TV for inspiration and wisdom to live a meaningful, rich & successful life. Join the Under40 here ...

We Love You!

the three free apps that can make you rich,how to be rich,how thrive in life without a degree,the successful lifestyle of every rich person,

Post a Comment

0 Comments