Advertisement

There is Only 1 Monster that Drops this Item in the Entire Game! All Gear From Scratch UIM #8 [OSRS]

There is Only 1 Monster that Drops this Item in the Entire Game! All Gear From Scratch UIM #8 [OSRS] Hey guys, and welcome back to another episode of my ultimate ironman. Today I am really going to work on my ammunition upgrades. There are just so god damn many of them, I think it will be worth it to get started on them.

Now like I said there are over a hundred ammunition items, and they have diverse requirements. There are smithing,fletching,herblore and combat requirements. There are even some items that are only dropped by 1 monster in the entire game.

Series Playlist




So what is a gear up ulitmate ironman? Well essentially I am going to be progressing through every gear upgrade in a linear fashion. So instead of skipping a bunch of weapons/armour, I will be collecting each one of them. So I will be starting with a bronze dagger and slowly working my way up until I have the strongest weapon in the game. I WILL BE DOING THIS FOR ALL COMBAT GEAR! I have removed clue scroll items, wilderness weapons as well as a few other items from the list.

Here is the complete list for ranged gear:


Thanks for watching!

Grand Exchange Tracker


Support me on Patreon


Clan Chat:
"FlippingOSRS"

Twitter:

osrs,oldschool runescape,old school runescape,runescape,osrs uim,uim osrs,ultimate ironman osrs,gear up uim,uim gear up,gear up ultimate ironman,gear up ironman,ironman osrs,osrs ironman,All Gear From Scratch UIM,all gear from scratch,ultimate ironman progress,runescape ironman,ultimate ironman oldschool runescape,gear up ultimate ironman osrs,osrs gear upgrade,ultimate ironman gear upgrade,gear upgrade ironamn,gear upgrade osrs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments