Advertisement

Trisha Paytas is terrible.

Trisha Paytas is terrible. Watch my Latest Video
--~--
♡ Patreon.com/creepshowart ♡
♡ Thanks for Watching! ♡

I am just going to repost this, and link people this video any time, and I MEAN ANY TIME, I am asked to comment about Trisha Paytas. Because this is how I feel, about all of it. I would have been a fan if she was just a troll. I would have been a fan if she was just a person vlogging her life. I would have even probably been a fan if she made content that was supposed to be exposing people. But I can't be a fan when she do all at once, and acts just as terribly as all the people she exposes. It doesn't make any sense, and I don't get it.

Feel free to yell at me about how I am wrong in the comments down below. I will probably read it and think, huh, then do nothing. Meanwhile, check out some of my friend's, because I love and support them always!

Hopeless Peaches (aka Creepshow Lite)


Ready To Glare


Wichit


Syren Cove


Mis Zi Zi




♡Supplies Used♡
Ipad Pro
iPencil
Procreate for color (from the IOS app store)
Medibang Paint for line work.


♡ Where you can Stalk me ♡

Instagram: CreepshowArt
Twitter: @sm_creepshow
Snapchat: noShannonno


♡Music Credits! ♡

creepshowart,creepshow,Trisha pastas,gabbie hanna Trisha paytas,trisha,trisha paytas gabbie hanna,trisha paytas coming out,trisha paytas mukbangs,trisha paytas lying about david,trisha paytas lying,trisha paytas drama,trisha paytas david dobrik,trisha paytas shane dawson,trisha paytas crying,trisha paytas,animated story,trisha sean breakup,trisha and sean,everything wrong with trisha paytas,trisha lying for 10 minutes straight,trisha and sean van der wilt,

Post a Comment

0 Comments