Advertisement

UGAZ fuel has been located....will it work?

UGAZ fuel has been located....will it work? Today I'm going to share with you the fuel source that could potentially push natural gas futures and UGAZ much higher. This is really exciting because colder temps continue to persist and even get colder over the next couple of weeks.

I'm also going to talk about DGAZ today, I know I know, I never talk about it, but today is the day. DGAZ is going to make regular appearances moving forward each day.

If you're new to town consider subscribing and if you enjoyed this video, hit that like button!

FX Empire Article:

Check Me Out On Stock Twits...

#UGAZ #DGAZ #StockMarket

DISCLAIMER: This channel 'Taking Trades', my trades, strategies, and news coverage are based on my opinions alone and are only for entertainment purposes. You should not take any of this information as guidance for buying or selling any type of investment or security. I am not a financial advisor and anything that I say on this YouTube channel should not be seen as financial advice. I am only sharing my biased opinion based off of speculation and personal experience. An individual trader's results may not be typical and may vary from person to person. It is important to keep in mind that there are risks associated with investing in the stock market and that one can lose all of their investment. Thus, trades should not be based on the opinions of others but by your own research and due diligence.

Taking Trades,ugaz,dgaz,how to trade ugaz,ugaz stock,ugaz dgaz strategy,ugaz dgaz,dgaz stock,natural gas report ugaz,natural gas report dgaz,Natural Gas: How To Trade in 2020 | UGAZ & DGAZ,zip trader,NATURAL GAS GAPS UP! | Top Stocks November 2019,stas serfes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments