Advertisement

Using Notion as your daily journal

Using Notion as your daily journal I've been using Notion as a personal/work journal for the last year or so, and it has been so incredibly helping for helping me track my mood, my effectiveness, my goals, habits, routines, and even gratitude.

By doing my journal as a database I can see patterns over time. This practice has helped me become more mindful and productive.

By using a template every day, it's super easy to fill out the information each day.

(I'll follow up with a simplified template that doesn't include all my relational databases)


Want more Notion related goodness?



Notion,How to use Notion,Notion tags database,notion databases,using Notion tags,tag database,productivity notion,Notion daily journal,notion journal,daily journaling practice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments