Advertisement

Yes, You Can Actually Dynamax Wailord in Pokemon Sword and Shield

Yes, You Can Actually Dynamax Wailord in Pokemon Sword and Shield Why do I have the feeling that this will be like my old Ditto Let's Go video and will do really well compared to the rest, which took me more than five whole minutes to make happen LOL

So, Dynamax Wailord. What can I say? The game severely shrunk Wailord's initial model, perhaps in anticipation of Dynamaxing. The proportions are not what you expect and it is not as exciting as breaking the entire stage outright. Yet nonetheless the Internet got what it wanted-- The Dexit scandals did not halt our dreams from coming true and getting Dynamaxed Wailord in Pokemon Sword and Shield!


We have a Discord server for this Youtube channel now! Feel free to stop by!



If you are able and willing to donate money, please consider using Ko-fi to do so. What is notable about this service is that it does not have a surcharge like Patreon does. Other than the Paypal processing fees, I get all of the money you give me.

I have recently listed all of the equipment I use to make my videos on Kit. If you would like to support this channel while buying stuff for yourself, please visit the following link.
Get Games Apparel here:
Get Anime Apparel here:

Use code meme for an Extra 5% discount ($49+)!
Use code memes for an Extra 10% discount ($99+)

pokemon swsh,pokemon sword and shield,swsh,sword,shield,pokemon sword,pokemon shield,pokemon,pokemon dynamax wailord,dynamax wailord,swsh dynamax wailord,pokemon swsh legendary,pokemon sword dynamax wailord,dynamax wailord postgame,dynamax wailord pokemon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments