Advertisement

8 Most Worn Things 2009 vs Now: 10 Years Later on YouTube! || Sarah Belle

8 Most Worn Things 2009 vs Now: 10 Years Later on YouTube! || Sarah Belle a lot has changed in 10 years and today I am exploring those changes from my past 10 year on YouTube! I was 16 then, I'm 26 now. Thanks for sticking around for so long, I truly appreciate every single one of you. I love my life with you guys. Lets not make this about "how much you've changed" in a negative way. I don't have time for that. I am the HAPPIEST ive ever been. I hope you can see that and be happy for me. Thank you!!!

Follow me on IG
My Blog! Amazon Last Minute Gift Guide is LIVE

Marc Jacobs Jadore
NARS Lip Liner
NARS No Regrets
Tularosa Sweater Dress
Ganni Poplin Neck Blouse
OPI Green Polish
It's a 10!
Biosilk Silk Therapy
Ellis Brooklyn Sci Fi

Belle

Post a Comment

0 Comments