Advertisement

Affirm your family! + A COOL SURPRISE

Affirm your family! + A COOL SURPRISE Hey guys thanks sooo much for tuning into another video. So grateful for you and wherever you are in your journey. Today's video is all about the scriptures that I personally declare over my boyfriend and son. God's word always stands true and even if we don't always feel like it, being washed in the word is an amazing reminder and refresher.


Here is the link to download and print the declarations for your children:

Please like this video and give it a thumbs up..dont forget to give me feedback in the comments below. Let me know if the declarations help you? or your children.

For more of my content follow me on Instagram @valiantlyvictorious
or
check out my blog I post there EVERY month!
www.valiantlyvictorious.wordpress.com

mom,momlife,toddlers,family,faith,God,worksheet,printable,husband,boyfriend,Jesus,christian,bible,scripturetodeclare,scripture,declareit,familyfun,speakoverfamily,affirmations,kids,childrenaffirmations,affirmation,Holy,Godlykids,lovefamily,babydaddy,heatherlindsey,#ellenfisher,ravenelyse,vlogmas,vlogmasfamily,

Post a Comment

0 Comments