Advertisement

Booty Band Home Workout For Legs And Glutes (STRONG Curves)

Booty Band Home Workout For Legs And Glutes (STRONG Curves) 15 Minute Booty Band Home Workout For Legs And Glutes (STRONG Curves)


**Get your set of STRONG CURVES BOOTY BANDS here**






They are FINALLY here. I’ve been working on these babies for so longgggg. I’ve put my heart and soul into making the BEST resistance bands out there. I prototyped HUNDREDS of loop bands, got super nerdy about the manufacturing process (did you know that most bands are made from a toxic plastic material called TPE? Yeah, yuck), STRONG Curves Booty Bands are made from 100% natural non-toxic latex and… hello?? Have you SEEN how pretty they are? 😍



Your support means the world to me and I cannot wait for all you STRONG ladies to starting using them! So don’t forget to tag me in all your workout videos and selfies over on instagram and use the hashtag #strongcurvesbyshelley (Oh and if you’re not following me… umm WHY?!) My handle is @shelleydarlington or check out my social links below.



Ok, so let’s get into this workout…We’re gonna target the booty (obvs) but also your whole posterior chain! That means, lower back & core, hamstrings as well as your quads. So… basically, ERRYTHING is going to be on FIYAAAAAA ðŸĪŠ



Workout starts at 00:20 and should take you just over 13 mins. I like to do this kind of booty pump up on lighter training days or when I don’t get time to go to the gym. One round is enough to set your buns alight, but if you’re feeling adventurous, you could do 2-3 more rounds (you animal!) 😜


Here’s the breakdown...



CIRCUIT ONE: Light Band (turquoise)
3 Sec PPT Squeeze x 10

Superman Pulses x 20

Squat To Side Kick x 12

Bent Over Kick Back x 12/leg



CIRCUIT TWO: Medium Band (blue)

5 Sec Clam Shell Holds + 10 Pulses
Lying Leg Abduction x 15-20 (I did 15 on one side and 20 on the other because I’m dumb and counted wrong… oops)

Sumo Squat Pulse x 40

Side Lunges x 15/leg

Thrust Hold + Abduction Holds x 30

Seated Abduction x 50



CIRCUIT THREE: Heavy & X-Heavy Bands (pink & purple)

Drag Walks x 40

Back Steps x 10/leg

Bridge Abduction Pulses x 50


**Thank you for patiently waiting for my STRONG Curves guide!**

It is coming very soon! If you want to keep up to date and be notified as soon as it is ready to purchase - sign up to my newsletter on my website here:






In the meantime, here are some of my other videos:



You NEED to watch this video if you want to get REAL booty gains and finally start seeing ACTUAL results (I GUARANTEE no one else has shown you these tips!):







And then get your set of STRONG Curves Booty Bands so you can start getting INCREDIBLE booty gains:



USA buy here:





UK, Europe & all other countries buy here:




Aus & Asia buy here:





Watch this video to learn more about what really happens behind the scenes of the fitness industry and how it’s affecting your mental health:






And if you’re doing cardio because you think it’s the best way to burn fat, think again! You NEED to watch this fat loss video:






If you’ve struggled to lose weight and get rid of your belly fat with the typical ‘eat less move more’ approach, then my FAT LOSS EBOOK is the ONLY guide you will ever need to finally get REAL & LASTING results. Check it out here:






#BootyBandHomeWorkout #STRONGCurves #GrowGlutesAtHome


Stay STRONG!

Shell x


~Social Media~
Instagram:
Facebook:

Pinterest:

Twitter:

booty band workout,resistance band workout,strong curves workouts,no equipment glutes workout,legs and glutes workout,best resistance band exercises,booty band home workout,grow your glutes at home,resistance band home workout,strong curves booty bands,

Post a Comment

0 Comments