Advertisement

Coach Rogue 25 with Prairie Rivets + What Fits | Handbag Reveal!

Coach Rogue 25 with Prairie Rivets + What Fits | Handbag Reveal! Hi everyone, today's video is a handbag reveal of my first Coach Rogue 25 with Prairie Rivets! I also include modeling shots and a what fits! Please feel any comments or question down below! Also, don't forget to like, subscribe, and hit the notification bell to be notified of when I upload next! Thank you for watching!


LINKS:

MY LAST VIDEO:
Poshmark Selling | Reverse Haul #1:
Reverse Haul | What I'm Selling On Poshmark!


MY LAST STORY TIME:
My House is Haunted | Story Time:


Shop the MOST EXPENSIVE Items at NORDSTROM with me!:


WHAT'S IN MY BAG:


MY LAST HAUL:
Maurices Haul |Try On:


MY LAST OOTW:
Outfit Of The Week | Business Professional:


LET'S BE FRIENDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

Instagram:
JordansJourneyXO


SHOP MY CLOSET ON POSHMARK!
PoshMark: Jordanjourneyxo
Use my code: "JORDANJOURNEYXO" when signing up for Poshmark, to get $10 instantly!


Always shop online through Ebates (Rakuten)! It's free to sign up and you'll get cash back when you shop through them! Get $10 instantly when you use my referral link!


Business Inquiries only:
jordansjourneyxo@gmail.com

FTC Disclosure: All items shown in this video were either purchased by me, myself or has been sent to me for my own video and personal use as well as for review and educational purposes. Any comments made was not intended to offend any one human being or company as these are strictly my opinion and comments. Please be advised all music played in this or any video is NO COPYRIGHT SOUND (NCS). Can be found on iTunes and YouTube.

Handbag collection,Coach collection,Coach handbag collection,Coach Rogue 25,Coach Rogue with Prairie Rivets,What fits in Coach Rogue,Rogue 25 what fits,Coach Rogue,Coach handbag Reveal,Purse collection,Coach Rogue Collection,

Post a Comment

0 Comments