Advertisement

CONSCIOUS CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE (and giveaway!)

CONSCIOUS CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE (and giveaway!) My Christmas gift guide, with a bit of a conscious and sustainable twist!
GIVEAWAY DETAILS BELOW
SUBSCRIBE



SOCIAL MEDIA
BLOG /
TWITTER /
INSTAGRAM /
FACEBOOK /
SNAPCHAT / niomismart



GIVEAWAY
Please comment your number one tip on how to be more conscious this Christmas!
Giveaway details here



WHAT I'M WEARING
Cami Top - & Other Stories
Jewellery - Missoma



GIFT GUIDE
1. Experiences - I'd recommend Tanya's Cafe Vegan Afternoon Tea or use Virgin Experiences

2. Luxtra Vegan Bag -

3. By Sarah London - giveaway details here

4. Missoma London Jewellery -

5. Neom Christmas Wish Candle -

6. Sponsor an animal for someone - I would recommend using WWF

7. Books - I'd recommend the Wild Plant-Based Cookbook and Yoga a manual for life

8. Jade Yoga Mat -




CREDITS
Editor - Rosie Lord



DISCLAIMER
This video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. There may be affiliate links used above.
Thank you for watching!

Niomi Smart,

Post a Comment

0 Comments