Advertisement

CSGO Highlights I Found on my Computer

CSGO Highlights I Found on my Computer seeing my crosshair change overtime really bothers me. WHAT WAS I THINKING... ENJOY!

Previous Upload:


donate skins:


♥ CODE "xChangas" IN THE ITEM SHOP!

♥ Follow me on twitch to watch me LIVE

♥ Follow me on Twitter to see updates


♥ Add me on Snapchat to keep up with what I'm doing


✅How I record my Videos:

if YOU want to see more videos like this one, make sure you let me know in the comment section down below! Drop a like and don't forget to subscribe!

Instrumental produced by Chuki:

Let me know what you thought about this video in the comment section down below! If you have any ideas for uploads or how I could improve my videos let me know!

ChangaLife,Changa,ChimiChanga,xChangas,highlights,funny,gameplay,twitch,CSGO,cs,counter strike,counter strike global offensive gameplay,counter strike global offensive,found this,i found this,computer,pc,stream,live,live stream,csgo highlights,csgo compilation,montage,compilation,fail,epic fail,fails,epic fails,clutch,ace,aim,csgo aim,csgo crosshair,headshot,new,update,old,

Post a Comment

0 Comments