Advertisement

Divine Masculine to the Feminine ๐Ÿ‘€'I'm spying on you to make sure it's safe to communicate'๐Ÿ‘€

Divine Masculine to the Feminine ๐Ÿ‘€'I'm spying on you to make sure it's safe to communicate'๐Ÿ‘€ Thank you so much for watching! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ As always, this is a general energy check in so this will not resonate with everyone. Please only take the message if it resonates, if not look out for my next energy check in. ๐Ÿ˜Š
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
If you are intrested in purchasing any readings through me or any of my oracle decks, check out my my Etsy Shop! If Etsy is not your thing you may order readings through Paypal or CashApp, all info will be below!

•Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/divinemoonhealing

•You can also purchase decks here:


๐Ÿ’ฒCashApp: $DivineMoonHealing
๐Ÿ“ฑPaypal: paypal.me/divinemoonempress or use the link in my BIO

• If you want to purchase a reading, please pay through one of the above methods, then send me an email to:
๐Ÿ’ป divinemoonempress@gmail.com
With the reading of your choice and
The person(s) in question(s):
- Name
- birthdate
-------------------------------
๐ŸŒป All readings can usually be expected within 4-6 business days. (Unless I'm running a special, then the wait tends to be a couple days longer)

Any Questions, please feel free to message or email me!
Love Light and Blessings to you all! ❤๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒˆ

Xoxo Divine Moon Empress

communicate"๐Ÿ‘€

Post a Comment

0 Comments