Advertisement

DON'T END 2019 WITHOUT WATCHING THIS!! | 5 POWERFUL QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE 2020

DON'T END 2019 WITHOUT WATCHING THIS!! | 5 POWERFUL QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE 2020 A famous quote by Socrates says..
" An unexamined life is not worth living ".

In this video, I will show you five great questions that you should ask yourself at the end of the year.

I do this at the end and it is so important for self reflection and soul searching so that you can enter 2020 with clarity, vision and gusto.

Do you practice self reflection at the end of the year? How do you do it? with questions? a journal? Tell us in the comment section below.

If you enjoyed this video, don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more amazing tips that will move your life forward and also share with a friend.

THANKS FOR WATCHING!!


DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DO AN ESL DEMO LESSON IN A KINDERGARTEN?

I shared with you guys how I did mine in my last video right here πŸ‘‡



Find me on my blog πŸ‘‡




LET'S CONNECT

Instagram -

Twitter -



2 Corinthians 13:5
Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves.

vision 2020,living in China,self reflection,2019 in review,productivity,black in China,

Post a Comment

0 Comments