Advertisement

Eli Goldstein - Take Me Home (A Ker A Velt Production)

Eli Goldstein - Take Me Home (A Ker A Velt Production) Take me home
A1: Step outside get on that road carry on as far as you can go. the Sun beats down on you all day but you can't to stop to take a break. You messed up once you messed up twice the world aint gonna play it nice, it seems like your story is done to call him by his name and he’ll take you home


He’ll take you home x4


A2: no one hears you if you cry while they talk about what's in the sky. They think that they know what is truth but they never stop to notice you. You ask them once you ask them twice but all you hear are your own cries what more can you do to make it right when showing them the truth just make them blind


B1: take me home, yah. Take me home.

Take me home, take me home.


A3: life is not a lullaby the people that live are gonna die. looking up at the black sky praying for the time it turns to light. One plus one equals two no need to tell you that it's true so pack your bags get on that road you called him by his name and he's taking you home.


B2: take me home, yah. Take me home.

Take me home, take me home.

Bridge: From my heights, I looked down, built it all so you can take me take me take me take me home


C1: God is one, god is all, you can do the math it ain't that hard. On this world he wants his home he's waiting for you to take him home.


B3: home, on the road, yah, road. Oh how he wants you to take him home

Sung by Eli Goldstein
Song created by Eli Goldstein
Music by Efrayim Ciero

Produced by Ker A Velt Productions

Graphics Tsuriel dribbble.com/tsuriel

Production)

Post a Comment

0 Comments