Advertisement

Extended voting oKatutura is where I spend most of time - Venaanir not voting

Extended voting oKatutura is where I spend most of time - Venaanir not voting Charmaine Ngatjiheue

Official Opposition Popular Democratic Movement leader, McHenry Venaani cast his ballot at Olupale polling station in Gereangab today.

A rather jovial Venaani angling towards relating to the poor said Katutura is a place where he spends most of his time and was happy to vote there.

Accompanied by the wife Venaani said he is casting his vote to liberate the poor and stand for their dignity.

"These are the people we need to liberate. I am casting my vote here to empower these people and fight for a better life for them," he said.

Asked of his expectations on results Venaani said, "I am here to cast my vote and I am excited to do this here."

Venaani also engaged Southern African Election Observer Mission (SEOM), on the issue of faulty Electoral Voting Machines.

"Your Excellencies, we are hearing about malfunctioning EVMs from other polling stations and we certainly hope that this will be resolved," he said.

Namibiavotes2019,Elections2019,TheNamibian,Africa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments