Advertisement

God is Greater than Highs and Lows | Couple Tattoo [timelapse]

God is Greater than Highs and Lows | Couple Tattoo [timelapse] Hi! Welcome to my Channel. 😊
I am Joshua Mari de Duque, 23 years old, from the Philippines and a tattoo artist since 2015.
I am a self-taught tattoo artist and are getting my ideas from watching videos uploaded here in youtube about tattooing techniques.
I decided to create my own Youtube Channel to share my collected knowledge from different tattoo artists. And I would also love to extend my help to those aspiring Tattoo Artists who are starting to venture the world of tattooing. Welcome to the club, fam. ❤️

"Tattoo is an art". And each tattoo has it's special meaning to our canvasses. I would like to thank my clients for trusting my humble talent, and in return, I want their tattoo experiences to be a memorable one by documenting the whole session - as much as possible.

Please change the quality to 720p for better viewing. 😊
Don't forget to hit LIKEπŸ‘, SUBSCRIBE and the BELLπŸ”” button to be notified when we will be posting more tattoo works.
You can also visit our Facebook page to check our tattoo portfolio. Please click on the link below.

[timelapse]

Post a Comment

0 Comments