9.38 pounds of bone-in prime rib (standing rib-roast) cooked to perfection on the Lone Star Grillz Vertical Offset Smoker ( ), using hickory wood. I started off by making a prime rib beef rub (Recipe Below). Then, I coated the prime rib roast with some Worcester sauce, followed by a nice layer of the seasoning blend. I allowed the roast to "sweat through" the rub a bit before putting it in the pit. I smoked the prime rib a 225ºF until the internal temperature hit 115ºF. I pulled the roast, covered it loosely with aluminum foil and let it rest, while I brought the Lone Star up to 400ºF. The Prime Rib Roast hit the pit again and I allowed it to cook until the internal temperature of the prime rib reached 125ºF, which took about 10 minutes. I pulled the prime rib from the pit and loosely wrapped it, allowing it to rest about 20-30 minutes before slicing. This was the Perfect Prime Rib! Enjoy! Seasoning Blend Recipe:
1/4 cup kosher salt
1/4 cup ground black pepper
2 tablespoons dehydrated garlic
2 tablespoons dehydrated onion
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon celery seed
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon mustard seed
My Book here:
Smasher here: Burger Shirt:
My links:
4" Spatula:
5" Spatula:
Emeril Lagasse AirFryer 360:
Weber Performer Deluxe Grill:
Weber Performer:
Insta Pot:
Ninja Air Fryer:
Ninja Foodie:
Canon G20: (My cameras)
Sony 6400: (Camera 1)
Manfrotto 190x with Fluid Head: (tripod)
Indoor Grill:
Meater Thermometer:
Burger Dome for melting cheese:
New Wave Air Fryer:
Ninja Blender / Food Processor:
T-Fal Deep Fryer:
Turkey Fryer:
Keto Diet Quick Guide Fridge Magnets:
Keto Diet Soup Cookbook:
Keto Diet Cookbook Comfort Foods:
Cabbage Soup Diet Recipe Book:
==================================================
DISCLAIMER: This video contains some affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and buy, I will receive a small commission, which helps support Ballistic BBQ channel. Thanks!
#PrimeRib #BallisticBBQ #LoneStarGrillz

0 Comments