Advertisement

How Often Should You Cut Curly Hair? Trims vs. Dusting | BiancaReneeToday

How Often Should You Cut Curly Hair? Trims vs. Dusting | BiancaReneeToday How often should we be cutting our curly hair? What is a Deva Cut vs. getting a trim vs dusting?? Let me explain...

My Personal Salon Recommendations:
Curls One On One in Beverly Hills CA
Ezzy- Color @ezzycolordevacurl
Donatela- Cuts @donateladevacurl
Salon IG: @CurlsOneOnOne

Capelli and Trucco in Long Beach CA
@Hairby_PhileshaAlise

Need a salon in a different state? Try the Deva Salon finder:


I've also made a highlight story on Instagram called "Hairstylist" where I've tagged all of my fav salons in the US! Please help someone else out by commenting with YOUR favorite curly hair salon where YOU live.

Follow me on IG, Snapchat & Twitter for DAILY beauty tips @MzBiancaRenee!

MORE HAIR SALON VIDEOS! Check out my haircut playlist.


Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE for more videos! FOUNDATION REVIEWS every FRIDAY at 9am PST and Curly Hair/ Beauty videos every Sunday at 6AM PST.


Follow me on SNAPCHAT
@MzBiancaRenee

Follow me on INSTAGRAM
www.instagram.com/MzBiancaRenee

Follow me on TWITTER
www.twitter.com/BiancaReneeToday

Business Inquires please email
BiancaReneeToday@gmail.com

curls,curly hair,how to,style,bianca renee,biancaReneeToday,bianca brown,curly hair cuts,devacut,deva salon,curly hair stylists,curls one on one,dusting curly hair,curly hair trims,dusting cut,curly cuts,dry cuts,when to cut curly hair,big chop,best salons for curly hair,natural hair cuts,dusting type 4 curls,type 4 curls,type 3 curls,hair salons la,capelli and trucco,hair by philesha alise,donatela deva curl,ezzy stylist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments