Advertisement

How to minimize youtube on my phone||কি করে আমরা Minimize করার পর ও Audio Play করতে পারব।

How to minimize youtube on my phone||কি করে আমরা Minimize করার পর ও Audio Play করতে পারব। We can easily play our video, even if our YouTube is minimized, even if we simply turn on YouTube, the sound will only be heard.



**Below are some ways to do this**


1. We will open Chrome on our phone's own browser as usual
2.After the launch of Google Chrome we will go to the first option and turn on the desktop site view option.
3.Once the dextop view option is turned on, we will type in our search bar by typing www.youtube.com.
4.Normally then we can see that our YouTube is on and it looks like YouTube is open on the computer.
5.Now we will play any video on our youtube I played my video here and watch it.
6.As the video launches, we will minimize the video with the minimize button of my phone
7.As the video is minimized, the video also closes. We will be able to watch our video will Pused.
8.If we turn on that Puss video, our video will continue to be converted to audio, and we will succeed in this trick.




If you liked my video and enjoyed these things, and you love it, then of course spread this video to close friends very soon and give this video a like on your own phone even after what you see in this video. Understand and understand what I do not understand If you like my video and my channel and also my speaking style and I like it, and if you are new to this channel then of course, before leaving the channel, click on a subscribe button and a bell button in which you will connect directly to me and my. First of all all the videos you will see Hello there is good thanks good stay.

পারব।

Post a Comment

0 Comments