Advertisement

I AM LEGEND 2 HD Trailer 2020 Will Smith Fan Made

I AM LEGEND 2 HD Trailer 2020 Will Smith Fan Made MOVIE CANNAL
13 years have passed since the virus that wiped the world. Robert Neville (Will Smith) and Anna (Alice Braga) becomes a world known heroes that brought the cure. Suddenly a sudden outbreak hits the city of South Korea. Eventually Robert and Anna later learns that this virus was twice deadly than before.



►Fan Cast:





If you like my work and want to SUPPORT me even further here is my Patreon:





*Hey guys I love reading your thoughts and opinion's in the comments, but please keep it clean and positive. Don't mention the word "fake" or any negative or offensive comments will be removed.*





---------------------------------------





Hey guys I would like to make it clear that this is a fan made trailer. Sadly this trailer is not REAL. That means it contains clips from other movies, put together with special effects using Wondershare Filmora video editor and Pizap photo editor.








The purpose of my videos is to bring dream movies to life. If you are looking for a real trailer sorry this is not for you. As stated in the beginning I created this for ENTERTAINMENT and the FANS of the movie.








Creating this video take days to produce and publish. I do lots of research and takes a lot of time. The thumbnails and posters you see are originally created by me. (Follow me on twitter @Macamtvofficial to get more details of my work.)








Originally Will Smith said 6 Billion people in the world. Since this movie was created in 2007 now 2019 there is 7 billion so I looked for interviews when he said seven and just edited it.








I wanted to make this trailer similar to the trailer of the original movie. Which means I used the same style of font for the wordings. I also used some original segment like "God didn't do this, we did"








The process of creating this fan made trailer I had to re search different types of movie that contains these kinds of scenes, apocalyptic, original cast and zombies.








Some wordings in the trailer also was similar to the original movie trailer. Instead of using "I Am" all the time, I used "I was" referring to the previews movie. For example "I was a survivor" and "I was the only human being on earth". But then I used "I am" to make it fit with the title and create an impact title sequence.








Feel free to SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT and LIKE this video, I would appreciate it a lot. The more popular the video is, the better chance it can get seen and maybe come true!!!!








---------------------------------------


Special Thanks to:








►Footage Used:


Video Credits | City of God | Queen of the South | How It Ends | The Dead Don't Die | The Cured | Max | I Am Legend | Fire Inferno Background by Channel Art Background | Gemini Man | Bright | Flu





► Music Credit:


Music Credit | Beauty of My Dreams by Royalty Free Zone - No Copyright Music | Alxd - Return uploaded by MFY - No Copyright Music


-------------------------------------





If you like this video feel free to hit that NOTIFICATION ICON to become part of the MacamTVFAM.








►►Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:


youtube.com/c/MacamTV








►►Twitter @Macamtvofficial





Why you should follow me on TWITTER?





I will be posting what I'm currently working on. This is the ONLY way for you to get an idea of what is coming weeks before!








►►Instagram @Macamtvofficial





Why you should follow me on INSTAGRAM?





If you like pictures then this is for you. Basically I will be posting the most recent video's cool posters and FAN ART created by me!








►►Facebook @Macamtvofficial





Why you should follow me on FACEBOOK?


I will be posting DELETED VIDEOS that never made it to the channel!


------------------------------------------------------------------------





Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

apocalyptic,comment,news reporting,teaching,Fan Made,New,Trailer,I AM LEGEND 2 HD Trailer 2020 Will Smith Fan Made,

Post a Comment

0 Comments